About Colorado Cannabis Doctors
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.RED CARD DISTRICT IS YOUR PREMIERE SERVICE FOR GETTING YOUR COLORADO MEDICAL MARIJUANA LICENSE TO SHOP AT DISPENSARIES.
Red Card District is your premiere service for getting your Colorado medical marijuana License to shop at dispensaries. Our mission is to provide our patients with a fun, professional, compassionate, informative, friendly and affordable experience. All of our physicians are licensed in Colorado and are in good standing with state.
We are by appointment only. If you are a new patient we also need medical records showing your diagnosis. Unfortunately, we are no longer offering elevated plant counts for our patients. Average wait time is about 30-45 minutes from start to finish. Please bring cash or money order for your evaluation, Colorado ID or Driver’s license. Printed medical records are extremely helpful if you can bring them- ESPECIALLY if you are trying to get an edible notation. If you grow for yourself and need more than the standard 6 plant count, elevated plant counts are available for an additional charge. Number of plants is determined by patients diagnosis, age, and printed medical records patient brings in with them. Doctor has final say in plant count.
The Process: You come in and see our doctor while we are open. If you have internet access you can apply for your card online and print your card out in 1-3 business days! (Dispensaries are also letting patients show their card to them from their smart phone).
Create your online account at https://www.medicalmarijuana.colorado.gov
- Click “new” New patients and renewal patients using the system for the first time should click “new”.
- Enter patient information
- It is VERY IMPORTANT you enter all your personal information CORRECTLY! Name spelled correctly, social, DOB, and DL are inputed with no errors!
- If you plan to buy your medical marijuana from a center, choose “yes” for the question “Once you receive your registry card, will you get all of your medical marijuana from a center (dispensary)?”
- Double-check everything before you click “save and submit.”
- Add physician certification
- Click the “Physician certification” tab
- Click “new”
- Choose your physician certification from the drop-down menu
- Click “save”
- Enter cultivation information Skip this step if you answered “yes” to the question “Once you receive your registry card, will you get all of your medical marijuana from a center (dispensary)?”
- Pay state fee Use a credit card, debit card or electronic check.
Middle of the screen will say “pending staff review” until you are approved which will say “ACTIVE”. Click on active and the top left corner has a spot that says print card.
After you apply
- Check your email You will receive a message telling you to login to your account.
- Log into your account Click the “Notifications” tab to read messages.
- Print or display your card Click the “print card” button to print your card or display it from a mobile device after you have been approved. If you applied online you will not receive a card in the mail.
Patients with no internet access
You make copies of your paperwork to keep for yourself and mail your application certified mail with a copy of your photo ID to the state along with your STATE FEE (which can be a check or money order made payable to CDPHE) to CDPHE HSV-8630 4300 Cherry Creek Dr South, Denver CO 80246. The state will mail your card to you in about 30-60 days. If you are a NEW patient, your copies may be used as your “temporary” as soon as you have your certified mail receipt to show you mailed it, and the bottom of your money order or a copy of your check to show you paid your state fee.